Unlocking services for Huawei B5318 WiFi Router is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Huawei devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Huawei B5318, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not lose the warranty of the device.
How to Unlock Huawei B5318 WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Huawei B5318.
2. Remove the default SIM card of the device.
3. Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Huawei B5318.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable / WiFi.
Note: If connected through the USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Huawei B5318.
Note II: If you are unable to find the Virtual CD-ROM under Computer then reset the router and try again.
6. Once everything will be done properly, default webpage of the router (192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.8.1) will be opened automatically.
7. The default webpage of the Huawei B5318 will redirect you to the login page.
8. Login to the router with admin privilege.
9. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
Note III: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK / simlock option under Settings.
10. You will get an NCK / simlock box.
11. Type the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.routerunlock.com.
12. Click Apply/OK.
Your Huawei B5318 may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.