Unlocking services for Alcatel L100v modem is available as our team can provide the correct factory unlock code for all types of Alcatel devices. Unlocking of the device is one-time work, but you can enjoy the unlocked device forever. Once the dongle is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other.
We provide the unlock code of Alcatel L100v, means you will unlock your modem by the NCK code only, which does interfere with the system hardware or software, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
How to Unlock Alcatel L100v Modem?
1. Change the default sim with any other network provider in Alcatel L100v.
2. Connect to PC with USB.
Note: If you have connected first time, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM. Run the setup file to install the drivers and software which are required to run the Alcatel L100v.
3. Once everything will be done properly, you will find a shortcut on the desktop (For hi-link modem it will automatically open the default page of the carrier, suppose it is Orange modem, then open page will be opened automatically.).
7. Open the software of the modem from the desktop shortcut or webpage (incase of hilink modem).
8. It should ask for 10-digits NCK.
9. Type the correct code which is provided by sim-unlock.routerunlock.com.
10. Click Apply/OK.
Your Alcatel L100v may be rebooted to display the network.
From now onwards you can use the default SIM card as well as other operator SIM cards.